Suspected food poisoning caused life

Mabote from Maletswai Village passed away around 02:45 on Saturday 20 July after he was admitted to Witpoort Hospital due to suspected food poisoning.

According to Warrant Officer Frans Mokoena, Lephalale Police Cluster spokesperson, Mabote started vomiting after he had supper on Thursday 18 July, and he was taken to the hospital for medical treatment where he passed on. WO Mokoena said the doctor suspects food poisoning as the cause of death. An inquest docket was opened at Witpoort SAPS, and the investigation continues.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.